Friday 10 November 2023

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Card 9


I found another coffee themed stamp set, so I have my last card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


The Picket Fence Studios Coffee in Hand stamp set has many cute coffee themed sentiments, so I stamped one of them with Gina K. Designs Obsidian amalgam ink, cut it out and lightly blended some 
Gina K. Designs Red Velvet ink over it. 

I stamped the two coffee pots, from the same set, and used my Sand Dune Spectrum Noir sparkle marker to add some coffee. In person, it looks brown, but the sparkle makes it look silver in the picture. 

The background is made with the Picket Fence Studios Sweater Pattern Maker stamp, and stamped with Red Velvet ink. I layered the background with some red cardstock, added the sentiment, and popped up the coffee pots with some foam squares.

I would like to thank Amy and her team for all the work they put into this, and also the Super Sponsors!
     
 

          

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I really loved the background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sweet coffee images! Thank YOU for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Great bkg with the coffee images

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely background paired with these cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that background! Great card with these fun coffee images! I just bought that same background stamp a couple of weeks ago but haven't inked it up yet! Glad I ordered it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.