Saturday 10 October 2020

Triple Pumpkins

The Mod Squad Challenge - Hello Pumpkin asks us to have a pumpkin or pumpkins as our focal image. Here is the card I made:



I used the new Gina K. Designs Haunts and Harvest stamp set for the pumpkins and sentiment. The pumpkins are actually one stamp with one coordinating die, so after I stamped them with Gina K. Designs Kraft ink and coloured them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers OR1, OR2, BO2, and BO4, I die cut them and then carefully cut them apart with scissors.

It's hard to tell from the picture, but the white panel has some Gina K. Designs Sweet Mango ink blended on it. It looked like it needed a bit of something! I attached a piece of patterned paper from the Give Thanks patterned paper pack to a white card base and added the white panel. I used some foam tape to add the pumpkins and then taped the sentiment, which was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut out with a Gina K. Designs Decorative Label Set die. I used one of the markers to add some colour to the edge of the sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is perfect. So well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    Love that you cut the pumpkins apart, great design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.