Friday 23 October 2020

Colour Blocking Technique



The Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge for October is Color Blocking. We need to have blocks of colour on our card. I am also entering this in the Splitcoaststampers MISTI Monday challenge - Cards with a Fall theme that we actually mail!



 

I decided to mask off areas and use a blending brush to add Gina K. Designs (GKD) ink - Honey Mustard, Sweet Mango, Prickly Pear, and Dark Sage. 

I used my MISTI to line up my leaves, from the GKD Autumn Silhouettes stamp set, and stamp them with VersaMark ink, before heat embossing them in gold. I also lined up and stamped the sentiment, with GKD Dark Chocolate ink.

I added the front panel to a GKD Dark Chocolate layer before attaching it to a white card base. I added a few sequins to finish it off.


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love fall colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall card! Thanks for playing along in the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.