Wednesday 28 October 2020

Happy 7th Birthday

 


As you can see from the image, STAMPlorations is having a belated birthday celebration! I made this card to bring them birthday wishes.







STAMPlorations also has a Stencil challenge, so since I used a stencil I will enter that.


They also have an ongoing Anything Goes challenge, which you can enter when you use one of their products on your project. I'll be entering that, too!

I used the ARTplorations All Blooms stencil with some Gina K. Designs ink: Warm Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Prickly Pear, Honey Mustard and Sweet Mango, to make the background. I added this to a brown layer before attaching it to a white card base.

For the sentiment, from Gina K. Designs Rose Peonies, I cut out the circle with a Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle die and added a bit of the color that was still on my blending brush. Then I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment with Dark Chocolate ink. I cleaned off the stamp and stamped again with VersaMark ink before heat embossing with clear embossing powder. I used a 2" circle punch for the brown layer.

I used some foam tape to attach the sentiment and then added some rhinestones for a bit of bling. It is a party, after all!

Since I used fall colours, I am entering this in the My Sweet Petunia Facebook challenge - Fall theme. I am also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card design. I love the die you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the subtle colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your warm colors, Dawn for your pretty stenciled card design. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge and made a birthday card celebrating our 7th belated birthday. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simple gorgeous and sweet. Loving the stenciled background! Thank you for sharing with our STAMPlorations October Stencil Challenge. Hopefully, you can join us again this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.