Saturday 29 August 2020

Christmas Bauble

                                        

 Last year, I bought a magazine, Die Cutting Essentials Issue 57, which included a Christmas bauble die set by Memory Box. There is a challenge on the Memory Box blog - Happy Holidays, where you make a holiday card using at least one Memory Box die. I thought this was the perfect die set to use.




Using the die set, I cut out the layers in red and gold cardstock. I inlaid each layer, except the bottom one. I just laid a piece of red behind the gold. The sentiment is from the Gina K. Designs Holiday Frame Stamp set, by Melanie Muenchinger, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added a gold mat and then adhered it to a white card base, before adding some extra snowflakes by the sentiment.


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.