Saturday 1 July 2023

Fun with Rubber Bands

The challenge for June on the Gina K Designs and Stamp TV Friends Facebook page is to make a card using rubber bands. 



For my first card, I wrapped rubber bands around an acrylic block, and inked up the rubber bands like a stamp, using Light Orchid and Wild Dandelion ink, to make a plaid design. 

I cut my panel on an angle, and attached the two pieces to a white card base. I stamped the sentiment, from the  Sketched Flowers stamp set, with Dark Orchid ink in between the background pieces.

I added the flower and leaves, also from the Sketched Flowers stamp set, and cut out with the  coordinating dies. I used Dark Orchid, Wild Dandelion, and Lucky Clover ink.

All of the supplies are from Gina K. Designs.





For this card, I wrapped rubber bands around a brayer, inked them up, and rolled them onto the cardstock, using Applemint and Blue Lagoon ink. 

The sentiment is from the Little Thoughts stamp set, and stamped with Obsidian Amalgam ink.

I used Applemint cardstock for the layers and cut all the pieces with Master Layouts 3. 

All the supplies are from Gina K. Designs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.