Thursday 29 June 2023

Summer Moodboard

 The Penguin Palace challenge for this month is a Summer Moodboard. I didn't do a beach scene, but I used the colour palette to make a card with a summer feel.






For my background, I blended Gina K. Designs Sandy Beach, Powder Blue, Ocean Mist, Blue Lagoon, and Blue Denim ink. Then I stamped the images, from the Penguin Palace Rabbit Cafe stamp set, coloured them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, and cut them out with the coordinating dies.
I used bright colours to give a summer feel.

I used a bright pink mat, and then attached everything to a white card base.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Dawn, always love seeing your takes on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace challenge!! 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.