Friday 16 June 2023

Anniversary card

 I saw this technique on Gina K. Designs YouTube channel, and thought it would make a nice anniversary card.



You need a stamp positioner to make this, but it is fairly easy to do. I stamped the image, from the Gina K. Designs (GKD) Peaceful Violets stamp set, on two pieces of cardstock, using my MISTI, so they are in the same position on both pieces. Then I centered the GKD 3-D Diamonds cover plate die on one of the pieces of cardstock, and cut it out. I added GKD Connect glue to the back, and attached it to the solid piece, lining up the stamped pattern.

I added a violet mat and attached everything to a white card base. The Happy is from the deco foil Happy Everything stamp and die set, and is stamped with GKD Lovely Lavender. Anniversary comes from the GKD Happy Bouquet stamp set, by Arjita Singh, and is also stamped in Lovely Lavender.


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.