Friday 28 July 2023

Ping me Anytime

This month, the Penguin Palace Challenge Blog has an Image and Colour Palette Inspiration for us.



Here's what I came up with.


I used the Penguin Palace Kaleidoscope Stencils 360° for the background. The colours are from Gina K. Designs: Ocean Mist, Blue Lagoon, Blue Raspberry, Medium Lilac, Wild Lilac ink.

Since there were 5 colours in the Inspiration Palette, I left one part of the stencil design blank, and added the cute penguin using his cellphone! They're from the Penguin Palace Penguin Agenda stamp set and coordinating dies and were stamped with Gina K. Designs Obsidian Amalgam ink and coloured with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

The sentiment was also from this set and after I had stamped and cut it out, I added a bit of the ink that was on my blending brush. I added this panel onto a white card base.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't imagine what anyone could do with that palette, but you did a wonderful job! Loved the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute Dawn, love how you used the stencils 360 and left a little "slice" for the penguin! Thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.