Saturday 29 July 2023

Christmas Ornaments

 I have another card for the Gina K. Designs & Stamp TV Friends Facebook group challenge - Christmas in July.


I used the Gina K. Designs (GKD) Deck the Halls stamp set, and stamped the ornaments with GKD Cherry Red ink. Then I embossed the decorations and the tops and strings of the ornaments in gold. The sentiment was stamped with GKD Obsidian Amalgam ink.

I adhered this layer to a gold foil cardstock layer, and then attached it to a white card base.

It's a fairly simple design, dressed up with a bit of gold!

2 comments:

  1. Verna Angerhofer30 July 2023 at 10:36

    Beautiful card using the ornament stamp set! I love that stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, and simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.