Wednesday 1 February 2023

February Scor-Pal

 


It's time for the first Scor-Pal post of 2023! This month, I made a Tri-fold Shutter Valentine's Day card.



When you open it, it looks like this:



To make this card, you will need:

Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 10 1/2"
Patterned paper to decorate

With the 10 1/2" side of the cardstock on top, score at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 7" and 8 3/4". Turn the cardstock 90 degrees, and cut 1 1/2" from each edge, just between the score lines.




Fold along the score lines to make the following shape:




Then, you can decorate it. I couldn't find any patterned paper in my stash that I liked for this card, so I made my own. I picked out heart shapes from about 10 different stamp sets, and stamped them with 4 ink colours. The solid pieces are from the DCWV The Shimmer Stack, and the sentiment is from the Gina K. Designs Sketched Wreath Builder.









2 comments:

  1. Verna Angerhofer1 February 2023 at 16:35

    Beautiful card design and a great fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the way you decorated this fold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.