Tuesday 28 February 2023

Butterfly Wreath

This is the season for birthdays in my extended family, so I made another birthday card. 


For this card, my supplies are from Gina K. Designs.

I used the Wreath Builder template with the Bitty Botanicals Mini stamp set, and inked the images with Jelly Bean Green, Bubblegum Pink, and Ocean Mist ink. I added this to a Jelly Bean Green layer and attached it to a white card base.

The sentiment is from the Star Flower stamp set, stamped with Jelly Bean Green ink, and added to a Jelly Bean Green layer before being attached to the middle of the wreath.

I am looking forward to having real butterflies in the garden!

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful card! The wreath builder is a great tool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.