Wednesday 15 February 2023

98th Birthday Card

Today, I have a card for a friend who is turning 98 this week!


All of my supplies are from Gina K. Designs, except the gold foil cardstock.

I started by blending Lucky Clover ink through the Thick Brush stencil to make a light background. On a separate piece of white cardstock, I blended Lucky Clover, Powder Blue, and Medium Orchid ink. I then cut out the back part of the Floral banner dies from this, and cut the detailed part of the die from gold foil cardstock. I glued these two pieces together with some Connect Glue and attached them to the front panel.

The butterfly is from the Butterfly Kisses Stamp 'n Foil set. It was stamped with Powder Blue ink, foiled with Brilliant Blue Fancy Foil, and cut out with the coordinating die.

For the sentiment, I used the So Many Sentiments stamp set and Obsidian Amalgam ink.

I added the front panel to a gold foil layer and then onto a white card base.

I hope that I am as healthy and active as my friend when I am 98!

 

2 comments:

  1. It’s a gorgeous card and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.