Monday 18 October 2021

Pumpkin Wreath

 I was inspired by one of Gina's Stamp and Chat to make a wreath on a tag. I used pumpkins to fit with the Mod Squad Challenge - Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Everywhere, and made another smooshed background for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Fall themed ink smooshed background.




I cut the tag out with a Decorative Tag die, and used the wreath builder and the pumpkin from the Autumn Wreath Builder stamp set to make the wreath. The pumpkins were stamped with 
Tangerine Twist ink, and the stems were coloured in with a green marker. The sentiment is from the Wrapped in Love stamp set and was stamped with Warm Cocoa ink.

I made the smooshed background with Fresh Asparagus, Jelly Bean Green, Honey Mustard, and Warm Cocoa ink. Once it dried, I layered it with Tangerine Twist cardstock and adhered it to a white card base.

I added a bit of twine to the tag and used some foam squares to attach it to the card. Then I added a few sequins for a bit of colour.

All of the items are from Gina K. Designs, except the green marker, twine, foam squares and sequins.
      

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous background, and using the tag as your focal is brilliant. I love it, AND that wreath of pumpkins. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at the Mod Squad. I always look forward to your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So brilliantly designed tag with the pumpkin wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.