Wednesday 27 October 2021

Falling Leaves

 I have one more card for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge. We have to make an ink smooshed background, with a Fall theme.



I started with a piece of Canson XL Recycled Bristol cardstock, and used Gina K. Designs(GKD) Sweet Corn, Wild Dandelion, Sweet Mango, Tangerine Twist, Faded Brick, and Red Velvet ink for the ink smooshed background.

One the background was dry, I trimmed it, layered it with GKD Dark Chocolate cardstock and stamped the leaves and sentiment in GKD Dark Chocolate ink. The leaves are from the GKD Autumn Silhouettes stamp set and the sentiment is from the GKD Stamper’s Favorites stamp set.

I adhered this to a white card base and added a few rhinestones for a bit of bling.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful with the pretty leaves and wonderful Fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. I love the smooshed background. The autumn colours are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.