Monday 13 September 2021

Snowflake Slimline

 I saw a video by Jennifer McGuire that showed this design, and I thought I would make a slimline version.



This card uses a partial die cutting technique for the snowflake, so it shows when the card is closed and open.



I am entering this in the Mod Squad Challenge - Slim is IN.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Sparkling Snowflake stamp set and coordinating die
                             
Harvest Flourish stencil
                             Cherry Red ink
                             Red Velvet cardstock
VersaMark ink
gold embossing powder, gold foil cardstock

3 comments:

  1. I just watched this technique by Jennifer and I thought it was so clever. You have done it perfectly here, well done!! Wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along us with us over at the Mod Squad.
    Judy~ MSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat technique! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.