Monday 26 July 2021

Patchwork Card

I have another card for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Christmas in July. It is a mini slimline card that measures 3" x 6".



I decided to use some of my paper scraps for this card. The Gina K. Designs Winter Cheer patterned paper pack has some pretty designs that I used to layer onto a piece of Gina K. Designs Red Velvet cardstock.

The sentiment is from the Gina K. Designs Christmas Joy stamp set. I stamped it in VersaMark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I added the layer to a white card base.

I might make another card or two for this challenge, and then I'll have a few more Christmas cards made!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to use scraps! Another pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! What a great way to use up scraps! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.