Tuesday 27 July 2021

Christmas Wreath

 I'm waiting for my new Gina K. Designs kit to arrive, which includes a new, larger wreath builder template. That gave me an idea to make another card for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Christmas in July.



I used the 4" wreath builder template and the Gina K. Designs Holiday Frame stamp set to make the wreath. The inks I used are Gina K. Designs Christmas Pine, Warm Cocoa, and Red Hot.

The sentiment was stamped with Red Hot ink, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

I added the top layer to a Gina K. Designs Red Velvet layer and then onto a 4 1/4" square card base. I finished the card off with a few sequins.

The wreath builder template is so much fun to use and makes building a wreath so easy to do!


3 comments:

  1. Your wreath is gorgeous and perfect for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely Christmas card! The wreath is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the wreath builder design! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.