Thursday 8 April 2021

Yellow and Gray

The Mod Squad Challenge this week is called Perfectly Pantone. The 2021 colors from the Pantone Color Institute are Yellow and Gray, so we are to use only yellow and gray on our card. We can also use white and black, if we wish.


All of my supplies are by Gina K. Designs, except the Stickles.

I blended Soft Stone ink through the Harvest Flourish stencil onto a piece of white cardstock. The sentiment and flowers are from the Autumn Silhouettes stamp set, and are stamped with Soft Stone ink onto Wild Dandelion cardstock.

I attached these onto a piece of black cardstock, since I realized that I didn't have any gray cardstock! This was then added to a white card base. To add a bit of sparkle, I used some yellow Stickles on the dots in the stencil design. 
   

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the square size and the papers and silhouette image. I have to figure out what I am going to make. I am not sure I have any gray card stock or ink that even will work even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming card! Nice colour combination. You 'warmed up' the grey with the yellow. So often it's paired with blue, which cools it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this. You have used that stamp perfectly and using the stencil in that way is GENIUS!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.