Wednesday 28 April 2021

Die-Cut Sentiment

I decided to get another Christmas card made, and I'm entering it in the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Die-Cut Sentiments.





Unless otherwise indicated, all supplies are from Gina K. Designs.

I used the Wishing You Joy Stamp n Stencil snowflake stencil with Silver Glitz Glitter Gel. Once that dried, I scored two lines under the snowflakes, using my Scor-Buddy.

The sentiment is from the Seasonal Sentiments stamp and die set. Merry was stamped with Tranquil Teal ink, and Christmas was cut from Tranquil Teal cardstock. 

Once I had layered the panel with Tranquil Teal and adhereded to a white card base, I thought it needed a little something by the sentiment. I added a few dots of Silver Stickles. 

3 comments:

  1. So festive! Thanks for playing along in the GKD MMC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pretty snowflakes with the silver. A wonderful Christmas design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas card! (I love the name of the stamp set! LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.