Wednesday 22 April 2020

Thinking of You

For April, the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge is Spring Fling.



With everyone staying at home these days, I am making a lot of Thinking of You cards. 

This one uses some patterned paper from Gina K. Designs that comes from my favourite pack - Sending Love. I took the colours from the paper - yellow, green and purple, for my flower, leaves and frames.

Using my MISTI, I stamped the sentiment. Then I used my Scor-Buddy to score two lines above the sentiment.

I added my patterned paper above the score lines, and then adhered my flowers. I used foam squares to pop up the middle one.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Made With Love, By the Sea stamp sets
                             Sending Love patterned paper pack
                             Wild Dandelion, Lucky Clover, Plum Punch ink
Cottage Cutz Stitched Square dies
MISTI
Scor-Buddy


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors on the hibiscus and love the card layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple card, but simply lovely. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.