Saturday 11 April 2020

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone! It is certainly strange not going to church, but I will be able to watch a service online and sing along with the Easter hymns. This week, the Mod Squad challenge is Spring has Sprung. We are to make a spring or Easter card.


My MISTI was a life saver for this card. I was able to line up the layers of the lily and stamp them perfectly. I also lined up the sentiment and heat embossed it in gold. Then I stamped the thorns in the corner.

I used a piece of shiny gold cardstock for the mat and then attached this to a white card base.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Lovely Lilies stamp set by Claire Brennan
                             Ink: Whisper Amalgam; Sweet Corn, Wild Dandelion, Jelly Bean Green, Grass                                             Green, Warm Cocoa
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: He is Risen stamp set by Rebecca Rios
VersaMark ink
MISTI

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card and so perfect for Easter. He is risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect for the day! He is risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card, beautifully colored. Thanks so much for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.