Tuesday 24 September 2019

90th Birthday!

My father turned 90 last week, so I wanted to make a special card for him.



I stamped the leaves from the Gina K. Designs (GKD) Skeleton Leaves stamp set onto some GKD Honey Mustard cardstock with VersaMark ink. Then I heat embossed them with copper embossing powder. 

Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut out the sentiment from Honey Mustard and the mat for the sntiment from GKD Dark Chocolate cardstock. I covered the sentiment with some GKD White Glitz Glitter Gel to give it some sparkle. Once it was dry, I glued the sentiment onto the Dark Chocolate mat, and glued it onto the card panel, which I had also matted with Dark Chocolate and added to a white card base.

I am entering this in the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix challenge - Fall is in the Air, and the Simon Says Stamp / Gina K. Designs STAMPtember Collaboration challenge.

3 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful. I am sure your Dad will love it too. Such pretty shimmery leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for your father! I'm sure he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beautiful Birthday card! I bet your Dad Loved it! <3 Thank you for joining in this Months Challenge over at Gina K. Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.