Sunday 28 July 2019

Altenew July Inspiration Challenge


This beautiful photo is the inspiration for the Altenew July Inspiration Challenge. We can use the colours, the composition, the elements, the texture, or any combination to create our project. Here is the card I created.



I used the colours and the flower for my inspiration.

On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the flowers and leaves, masking off the flowers when necessary. I coloured them with alcohol markers, and added the sentiment.

I attached this layer to a piece of pink cardstock and then added this to a white card base. To finish the card, I added a few sequins.

I used the following supplies:
Altenew: Always There, Beautiful Day stamp sets
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: BP1, BP5, BP6, GY1, GY2, GY4, GB6, JG3, JG5, LG1
Gina K. Designs Black Amalgam ink
Scor-Tape
Post-It notes for masking
white and pink cardstock, , sequins from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the photo. This is so gorgeous with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the photo. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.