Sunday 7 July 2019

Just in CASE

This week, the challenge on the Mod Squad Challenge Blog is called Just in CASE.  We have to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) the card that's on the blog post. Here's my version:



I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Make your own Background.

I stamped the flowers and leaves, from the Gina K. Designs (GKD) Where Flowers Bloom stamp set, with GKD Black Amalgam ink on a piece of Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock. I coloured them in with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers HB1, HB2, HB3, LV2, LV3, AG1, AG3, AG5. I used PL4 to add groups of dots around the images.

I cut this panel into three pieces, and matted each one with a piece of white cardstock that had the edges coloured with the PL4 marker. I attached these to a white card base with foam tape.

I then stamped an extra flower on a separate piece of cardstock, coloured it and fussy cut around it. Using a couple of the Cottage Cutz Stitched circle dies, I cut out two circles that were a little bigger than the flower. I coloued the smaller one with the PL4 marker, and for the larger one, I just coloured the very edge, so it looks like a white circle on top of the purple circle. I used Scor-Tape to adhere all of these layers together. 

Using VersaMark ink, I stamped the sentiment, from the GKD Stamper’s Favorites stamp set, onto a rectangular piece of cardstock. I heat embossed it in silver, matted it with a piece of coloured cardstock, added the flower, and attached it with some foam tape.

To finish off the card, I added Simply White Nuvo Crystal Drops to the centers of the flowers.



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely card! Your 'case' is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version. Those colors and flowers are awesome. I doubt I will get time to join in. Too much going on this week with company and us having to organize a family reunion too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! I love how you have colored those images, and the purple is so pretty! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.