Sunday 25 September 2016

Favourite Techniques

This is a card I made for the StampTV Kit Addicts challenge - Your Favorite. We could use our favourite technique when we were making our card. I combined several of my favourites into one card.



I love to make my own backgrounds, different folds and embossing so I used them all! I made the background using alcohol inks and layered it before adhering it to an ivory gatefold card base. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink, heat embossed it, die cut it and matted it before attaching the left side to the left side of the card.

I used the following supplies:

Gina K. Designs: Painted Autumn stamp set
                             Ivory and Fresh Asparagus cardstock
Homemade alcohol ink: Brown, Orange, Green and Yellow
VersaMark ink
Mix of Recollections Tinsel Vintage Mahogany and Stampendous Clear Bark embossing powder
dies that came with the Evolution Advanced machine


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.