Tuesday 30 January 2024

Penguin Palace Challenge #33

 The Penguin Palace challenge this month is Circles. 


I chose to use a couple of stencils to make my circle shapes.


The stencils are from the Plaid Floral Fun Stencils 360° set and the Sacred Lotus Stencils 360° set. They give such pretty patterns! I inked them up with Gina K. Designs Wild Dandelion, Turquoise Sea, Bubblegum Pink, Light Orchid and Dark Orchid ink.

The sentiment is from An Amazing Friend stamp set. I layered the sentiment and the main panel with some black cardstock before attaching it to a white card base.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love how you used the stencils to incorporate circles - thanks for playing along with us at the Penguin Palace Challenge again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.