Friday 22 December 2023

Penguin Palace Challenge #32

 It's the last Penguin Palace Challenge of 2023. This time it's a Sketch Challenge.




I needed a quick birthday card, so this sketch was the perfect inspiration.




I used the Penguin Palace Fancy Gift Bow Stencils 360° for the main image. I blended Gina K. Designs Blue Raspberry ink through the stencil, cleaned the stencil, replaced it over the design and inked it up with VersaMark ink. Then I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

The sentiment is from the Penguin Palace An Amazing Friend stamp set, and was also stamped with Blue Raspberry ink. I cut it out and placed it over the middle of the design. Then I added a layer of Blue Raspberry cardstock before adhering it to a white card base. I added a few snowflakes from Picket Fence Studios Icicles Sequin Mix Plus.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Simple, yet striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dawn! Thanks for joining in on the Penguin Palace Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.