Wednesday 31 January 2024

Floral Card

My order from Gina K. Designs came today, so I had to try out all the goodies. I made a quick and easy card which I am entering in the January Monthly Mix Challenge - All You Need Is Love. I am getting in just under the wire, as it ends tonight!


I stamped the large image from the Lovely Flowers stamp set with Obsidian Amalgam ink, and then used the coordinating 6 piece stencil set to fill it in. The flowers are coloured with Dark Carnation and Cherry Red inks, the leaves with Lucky Clover and Jelly Bean Green inks, and the eucalyptus with Light Spruce.

I added the sentiment, also from the Lovely Flowers set, layered the front panel with a black panel and adhered it to a white card base. I finished it off with a few heart shapes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.