Sunday 1 October 2023

October Scor-Pal More Than One Score

 


This month, I made a simple pop-up card, with an Autumn theme.


When you open it, it has a pop-up element.



To make the pop-up element, you just need a piece of cardstock that measures 2" by 3". Using your Scor-Buddy, with the 3" side at the top, score it every 3/4", and fold along the scores.


Fold the left and right sides in to the middle, and add Scor-Tape to the side flaps.



Remove the backing paper, turn it over, and attach it to your card base, lining up the crease in the pop-up element with the crease in the card base.



Then you can attach anything you want popped up. If you have a larger item, you can make the pop-up element longer, and if you have a smaller item, you can make it smaller. You could make several, if you have several small items to add, especially if you were making a landscape orientation instead of portrait.

Then you can decorate the front of your card. My supplies are from Gina K. Designs.

I used the dies from the Autumn Wishes and Electric Pop Flowers stamp sets to cut out the leaves from white cardstock. Then I attached them to a white card panel and blended Sweet Mango, Sweet Corn, Honey Mustard, and Red Hot ink over the front of the panel. 

I used Chocolate Truffle amalgam ink to stamp the sentiment, from the Autumn Wishes stamp set, and then I clear embossed it before rounding the corners. I added this to the front panel and added a Chocolate Truffle panel before attaching it to a white card base.

For my popped up element, I stamped the leaves and added a Chocolate Truffle panel. I also added a few metallic leaves for some sparkle.

This is a quick and easy way to add a pop-up element to your cards!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Of course, you can never go wrong with autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.