Saturday 30 September 2023

Another Faux Embossing card

 I made another card for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Faux Embossing.



All supplies are from Gina K. Designs.

I started with a piece of Sweet Mango cardstock, and placing it in the upper right hand corner of my MISTI, stamped the leaves with Coral Reef ink. I cleaned the stamps, but didn't move them. Then I shifted the cardstock down and to the left, and stamped with Ivory pigment ink. A bit of the Coral Reef ink shows on one side of the leaves, with the Ivory showing on the other. This gives an embossed look.

I stamped the sentiment with Coral Reef ink, added a Coral Reef panel and attached it to a white card base.

The leaves are from the Autumn Silhouettes stamp set, and the sentiment is from the Butterfly Kisses stamp set.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.