Thursday 12 October 2023

Zenflowers Emboss Resist Card

This month, the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix challenge is to use the Emboss Resist technique.




I started by stamping the flowers with VersaMark ink, and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Then, I blended ink (Honey Mustard, Sweet Corn, Tangerine Twist) over the panel, using the flowers as a guide. I used a piece of paper towel to gently rub the ink off the embossed areas.

I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Truffle amalgam ink on a strip of vellum, and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I folded the strip around the panel and attached it to the back, and then adhered the panel to a piece of Honey Mustard cardstock before adding it to a white card base.

The stamps (Zenflowers, Birthday Blessings) and inks are from Gina K. Designs.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! The vellum was a really nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.