Wednesday 21 December 2022

Snowflakes

 I created a card for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix challenge - Let it Snow.



I blended Gina K. Designs (GKD) Blue Lagoon, Blue Raspberry and Blue Denim ink on a piece of white cardstock. Once that was completely dry, I stamped the snowflakes, from the GKD Sparkling Snowflake stamp set, with VersaMark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.

I used the coordinating dies to cut out the tops of the snowflakes, and used a craft knife to cut a straight line in between the snowflakes. 

I stamped and embossed the sentiment, from the GKD Playful Penguins stamp set, and attached the panel to a small white card base, letting the tops of the snowflakes poke above the card base.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.