Friday 30 December 2022

Snowflake Blizzard

My last card of 2022 is for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Let it Snow. It's hard to believe that we are at the end of another year!





I stamped the snowflakes, from the Gina K. Designs Sparkling Snowflake and Seasonal Sentiments stamp sets, with VersaMark ink, and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Then I blended Gina K. ink over the background, using Blue Raspberry, Medium Lilac, and Medium Orchid. I received the new Lilac and Orchid sets of ink for Christmas, and this was the first time I tried them. I love the Medium Orchid colour - it's so pretty and vibrant! I adhered the front panel to a black panel, and then onto a white card base.

For the sentiment, which came from the Sparkling Snowflake set, I heat embossed it on a piece of black cardstock, and then cut it out with a die from Gina's Master Layouts 3. It was a square die, but I cut it twice, lining up the stitches on the side, to make it a rectangle. I attached this to the card with some foam tape.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2023!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.