Tuesday 1 November 2022

November Scor-Pal More Than One Score

 


I can't believe that we have come to the beginning of another month! That means it's time for another Scor-Pal More Than One Score Challenge.

Each month will now have an "Anything Goes" theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. You will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score".

I give a lot of gift cards as presents, so I am always looking for ideas to hold the gift card. This is a quick and easy way to attach it to your greeting card.



To make this, you will need 


embellishments to decorate

For my card, I used:
Woodware Craft Collection Doodle Tree stamp set
VersaMark ink
Gold embossing powder
red cardstock
white cardstock

After I made my card, I measured my gift card. I added about 1 1/4" to the length of the card and used the width of the card as measured. For my gift card, that meant I used a piece of cardstock 4 1/2" x 2". Score 1/2" from the two sides, and 1/2" from the bottom. Check to make sure that your gift card will fit, once you fold in the tabs.



Cut off the two bottom corners, and add Scor-Tape to the three tabs. If you want to decorate it, now is the time to do it, before you attach it to your card.


Take off the release paper from the bottom tab, fold it to the inside, and tape it to the inside of your greeting card. Take the release paper off the two side tabs, fold them in and glue them down. Your gift card will slide right in.



I have used a Christmas card, but this could be used for birthdays, graduation, or any time you want to give a gift card!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the ornaments.
    Lots of love from Isia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.