Wednesday 30 November 2022

Christmas Shaker card

 I have another card for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix challenge - shaker card.



This card is very similar to one I made last year, but someone asked me to make one for them in pink rather than blue.

I masked off the bottom and ink blended the top of the background. I added foam tape to the edge, placed my shaker bits inside, and attached the top layer (with a layer of acetate on the inside). I added the penguin and his candy cane treat on the outside, so it was more visible.

I used the following supplies: 
Gina K. Designs: Blue Lagoon, Blue Raspberry, Blue Denim ink
                             Playful Penguins stamp set and coordinating dies
                             Peace, Love and Joy stamp set
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
Craftmania snow globe die
sequins, microbeads


2 comments:

  1. Love your card, this stamp set is one of my favorites! Thank you for joining Gina K. Designs Monthy Mix Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.