Sunday 30 October 2022

White with a Pop of Colour

 I'm getting in under the wire for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix challenge - White with an accent color.



I used the Gina K. Designs Basket Weave cover plate die to cut out the background. I adhered that to a double sided adhesive sheet and sprinkled white glitter over the open spaces. I then attached it to a navy blue layer and then onto a white card base.

I cut the Gina K. Designs Peace die from white cardstock, and the Peace shadow die from navy blue cardstock. I added some white glitter on the white Peace and used Gina K. Designs Connect glue to attach it to the shadow layer. I then added it to the card base.

2 comments:

  1. Verna Angerhofer31 October 2022 at 16:17

    Beautiful card and that glitter adds a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.