Tuesday 27 September 2022

Shadowed Zinnia

I thought I would have another try at the Shadow Stenciling for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix challenge.  


I used the Gina K. Designs (GKD) Zinnia stencil and inked white pigment ink onto a piece of  GKD Turquoise Sea cardstock. After it was dry, I placed the stencil back over the design. shifted it slightly, and inked it with Dusty Rose and Lucky Clover ink. The panel was added to a white card base.

The sentiment is from the GKD Enjoyable Greetings stamp set, and was stamped with GKD Obsidian Amalgam ink. The word Enjoy was cut out with the coordinating die, and popped up with some foam squares.

We were hit with Hurricane Fiona over the weekend, and while I was waiting for the power to come back on, I kept busy by making this card. We were very lucky and only had a couple of trees come down at the back of our property, so we didn't have any damage to our house or car. There are still a lot of people without power, and many homes and businesses were damaged. We're seeing Hurricane Ian on track to hit Florida, and hope that everyone stays safe.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.