Wednesday 29 June 2022

Sacred Lotus stencil

 I'm getting in under the wire for the Penguin Palace Challenge #14 - Geometric

         

I recently received the Penguin Palace Sacred Lotus Stencils 360° set, and thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I used one of the stencils in the set and inked it up with 3 colours.



I added a bit more of each colour over the stenciled area. It's hard to see in the blue and purple areas, but it's easier to see in the pink area. I attached the background to a black square before adding it to a square card base.

I stamped one of the cute penguins from the Penguin Palace Penguin Agenda stamp set, coloured it with coloured pencils and then cut it out with the coordinating die. I added it to a circle that I coloured with the same pink ink, and matted it with a black circle. To finish off the card, I added a few rhinestones.




4 comments:

  1. Love the background, it would work with a lot of different types of cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verna Angerhofer30 June 2022 at 17:21

    Beautiful stenciled design and that is a cute penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love how you used the stencil! Thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.