Monday 18 April 2022

Rainbow Sympathy card

I needed to make another sympathy card this week, so I went with a rainbow design.


I used Gina K. Design Red Hot, Sweet Mango, Sweet Corn, Jelly Bean Green, Powder Blue, and Wild Wisteria ink for my rainbow colours. Then I stamped the silhouette and the sentiment, both from the Gina K. Designs Natural Silhouettes stamp set, with Gina's Jet Black Amalgam ink.

I layered the front panel on a piece of black cardstock before attaching it onto a white card base.

I am entering this in the Mod Squad Challenge - Anything Goes. Sadly, this is the last challenge as they are closing the blog and group. Thanks for many fun years of challenges!

2 comments:

  1. This is just stunning. I always love a silhouette against a sponged background, and you have used such awesome, vibrant colors. Lots of fabulous work here, thanks so much for playing along with us for the last time over at the Mod Squad. I am very sad that we are retiring, it has been a great ride. Hope to see you around the web!!
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.