Friday 1 April 2022

April Scor-Pal More Than One Score

 

A new month means a new More Than One Score Challenge at Scor-Pal!

Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc, will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score". 

You can follow the theme, or you can make an Anything Goes project as long as it follows the general rules.

I chose to make a one layer Easter card, since it is coming up in a few weeks.



I started by masking off the bottom of a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of white cardstock. Then I used blending brushes to ink up the background, and stamped the crosses over top. I added the sentiment at the bottom.

Using my Scor-Pal, I made two score lines above the image and two below. I also scored at 5 1/2" for the fold line. Then I turned the card over, and scored along the lines above and below the image. This way, the score lines stick out on the front of the card.






I used the following supplies:
Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps: Jesus Paid It All stamp set
Gina K. Designs: Jet Black amalgam ink
                            Wild Dandelion, Sweet Mango, Innocent Pink, Ocean Mist, and Blue Denim ink
Scor-Pal

I was looking for ways to use this stamp set, and found a card by Korin Sutherland, from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I used her card as the basis for mine.

I hope you will play along with the challenge. All the details can be found on the Scor-Pal blog.

2 comments:

  1. I loved everything about this card. It really catches the feeling of the Easter season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Well done!
    Lots of love from Isia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.