Saturday 9 April 2022

Brew-tiful Day

 I made this card for the Penguin Palace Challenge #12, which is a sketch challenge!



I made the background using the Penguin Palace Kaleidoscope Stencil 360° and Gina K. Designs Ocean Mist, Bubblegum Pink and Wild Wisteria ink. I mounted this on an Ocean Mist card base.

The cute image is from the Penguin Palace Rabbit Cafe stamp set, stamped with Gina K. Designs Jet Black Amalgam ink, and coloured with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I added it to an Ocean Mist layer and popped it up with some foam squares. The sentiment is also from the Rabbit Cafe stamp set.
    
I hope you have a Brew-tiful Day, with a lovely cup of coffee or tea!


3 comments:

  1. You really did a great job with the layout! I looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love how you used the stencils 360 in the background too! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge this month! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.