Tuesday 30 March 2021

Thinking of You

I made one more card for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Here Comes The Sun. We are supposed to mask off and create an ink blended sunrise sky.


All products are from Gina K. Designs, unless otherwise indicated.

I used an oval stencil by STAMPlorations (Monika Skinner Designs Flexi-Template) to mask off the area and blended Sweet Corn, Innocent Pink, Wild Wisteria, Powder Blue, Blue Denim, and In the Navy ink to create the sunrise design. I cut the panel with the Cutplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle die, matted it with black cardstock and attached it to a white card base.

The sentiment is from the Natural Silhouettes stamp set, stamped with Jet Black Amalgam ink and matted with black. I popped it up with some foam squares from my stash, and added some gold bling to represent stars.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome way to show the sun rising in the East. I love this with the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! What a gorgeous card! It reminded me of resurrection morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.