Sunday 14 March 2021

Birthday Sunrise

 My husband's birthday was earlier this month. I wanted to wait until I had given him the card before I posted it!




I masked off the rectangular area and blended Sweet Corn, Innocent Pink, Sea Glass, Turquoise Sea, Blue Lagoon, Blue Denim, and Green Grass ink to create a sunrise scene.

The reeds are from the By The Sea stamp set, the butterfly is from the Fabulous Frame stamp set and the sentiment is from the Happy Birthday to You stamp set. They were all stamped with Jet Black Amalgam Ink.

I layered the sunset scene with black cardstock and attached it to the white card base. 

All of my supplies are from Gina K. Designs.

I am entering this in the Mod Squad Challenge - Beautiful Butterflies, and the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Here Comes the Sun

4 comments:

  1. beautiful ink blending here. You have captured that sunrise perfectly!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunrise and the added images are the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us over at Gina K. Designs for the Monthly Mix Challenge! ❤️😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say ditto to the comment that Judy made that you captured the sunrise perfectly! Wow! The card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous and I love the blending!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.