Thursday 11 March 2021

Butterfly Sunrise

 My brother-in-law is having a birthday this weekend, so I sent him a birthday card. I am entering this in two challenges: Mod Squad Challenge - Beautiful Butterflies and Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Here Comes the Sun.



For the Gina K. Designs challenge, we had to mask off an area and create an ink blended sunrise sky. I used 
Wild Dandelion, Peach Bellini, Coral Reef, Powder Blue, Blue Denim, Jelly Bean Green, and Fresh Asparagus ink for the ink blending. I matted it with Jelly Bean Green cardstock and added it to a white card base.

The butterfly is from the Butterfly Kisses Foil Mates, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, foiled with Glittering Green Fancy Foils, and was cut out with the coordinating die.

All of the supplies are from Gina K. Designs, unless otherwise stated.






4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous with the colors you chose. I love the butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first word that came to mind was gentle, not sure why. But, it reminded me of a quiet morning, and watching the sun rise. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sunrise. You have really nailed it! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunrise! ❤️ Love all the colors and the sweet butterfly n the corner. 😊 Thank you for joining in this months challenge over at Gina K. Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.