Saturday 27 June 2020

Pink Graduation Card

This month's challenge for the Monthly Mix at Gina K. Designs is Graduation, and the challenge for the Splitcoaststampers MISTI Monday is to use Pink. So, I made a pink graduation card!



The background is a few colours of pink ink applied with a blending brush. I used Gina K. Designs   Bubblegum Pink, Innocent Pink, Dusty Rose, and Passionate Pink ink. I wanted to give it some sparkle, so I brushed on some Liquitex Iridescent Medium and let it dry.

Using my MISTI, I stamped the main sentiment with Gina K. Designs Jet Black Amalgam ink. I wanted to emboss it, so I stamped it several times to get a nice solid image. The other two sentiments were stamped once, as I wanted them to be a little lighter. The sentiments are from the Gina K. Designs Follow Your Dreams stamp set, by Theresa Momber, and the Massive Messages stamp set.


I matted it with black before attaching it to a white card base, and adding the ribbon, bow and rhinestones.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty for a girl graduation card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and feminine! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the pink and how you stamped on the ribbon. Thanks for joining Gina K. Designs June Monthly Mix.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.