Sunday 11 August 2019

One Layer Masculine Card

There are a few challenges this week that seemed to go together, so I made a card that satisfied them all. I made a one layer masculine birthday card.



My MISTI and the Gina K. Designs (GKD) Wreath Builder template make one layer cards easy to make. I picked small images from a number of GKD stamp sets: Electro Pop Flowers, Autumn Wreath Builder, Made with Love, and Holiday Frame Fillers. I stamped them with GKD Sea Glass, Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea, and Tranquil Teal ink.


I entered the following challenges:

Mod Squad Challenge - Layer Me Not


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love that soft color. You have used the Wreath Builder Stencil well. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! So versitale! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine card! Love the one layer design! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.