Saturday 15 June 2019

Nautical Masculine Card

The Mod Squad challenge this week is Light Your Way. We are to make a masculine card with a nautical theme. On the Splitcoaststampers forum, the Try a New Technique challenge is Ink Blending. I made this card that satisfies both challenges.



I used sponge daubers to ink up the background, using the following colours: Sea Glass, Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea, Tranquil Teal, and Powder Blue. I stamped the images, from the By the Sea stamp set, in Moonlit Fog, and added the grass using Grass Green ink. I attached this panel to a Tranquil Teal card base.

Using a White Sakura Gelly Roll pen, I coloured in the front sailboat. I stamped the sentiment, cut it out and popped it up with some foam squares.

The stamp set, ink and cardstock are all from Gina K. Designs.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.