Sunday 27 January 2019

Have a Heart

This week, the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is Have a Heart. I have a heart stencil that I thought would be perfect for the challenge.


I used two colours of red ink to stencil the heart background onto white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment over one of the hearts. So that I would be able to enter the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix challenge - My Sentiments Exactly!, I didn't add any other stamped images or patterned paper. I matted the background in red and added it to a white card base.

To finish off the card, I added a bow, and some Glossy Accents to the tiny heart next to the sentiment.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Rose Bouquet stamp set
                            Lipstick, Red Hot ink
                            Black Amalgam ink
                            Lipstick, White cardstock 
ColorBox Art Screens - Lovely
Ranger Glossy Accents
ribbon from my stash 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.