Tuesday 18 September 2018

Foiled Autumn Card

I was playing around with foil and decided to make another card for the StampTV Monthly Mix challenge - Autumn is in the Air. I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Gina K. Designs release challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Pop it Up





I bought a laser printer with my birthday money and was eager to try foiling with it. I stamped the flowers, copied them with the laser printer and then foiled them in green and gold with my laminator. After stamping them with the solid stamp, I fussy cut them and set them aside.

I also foiled the striped background from the Petite Patterns paper pack in gold, matted it with Honey Mustard cardstock and attached it to a white card base.

I stamped the sentiment, die cut it, sponged around the edge and popped it up with foam squares on the background. I added the large flower with tape and popped up the smaller flowers. 

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Where Flowers Bloom Stamp n Foil stamp set, Sending Love stamp set
                             Ink: Prickly Pear, Honey Mustard, Key Lime
                             Decorative Label die set
                             White, Honey Mustard cardstock 
                             Petite Patterns pure luxury paper pack
Gold Therm O Web foil
laser printer, laminator
sponge dauber, foam squares, green foil, adhesive tape from my stash


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.